Owner Relations Dept
Phone: (432) 279-0061
Working Interest Owners
CrownQuest provides electronic images of our joint interest billing invoices and statements to our joint interest owners by utilizing advanced Electronic Data Interchange (“EDI”). CrownQuest utilizes EnergyLink, by Red Dog Systems, as our vehicle to provide this information. Our use of EDI leverages technology to assist in our delivery of accurate and consistent information on a timely basis to provide our owners with the tools to more efficiently receive and process their non-operated JIB data.
To obtain more information on how to enroll in this service, which allows our joint interest owners to view and/or print their JIB’s at no cost, please visit EnergyLink’s website at www.energylink.com or call them at 1-888-573-3364.
You may also receive an annual property tax bill (Ad Valorem Tax) from the county (or parish) in which your well(s) are located.
- Revised production statements from the property operator
- Revised plant statements from a plant operator
- Corrected data received after an unexpected operational change (often due to a mechanical failure that interrupts normal operations or a major weather event)
- Revised pricing information from third parties
- Revised allocation statements or pricing information due to audit findings
- Accounting errors
- Retroactive tax incentives provided by government authorities